In 2023, my education consulting focus is on organisational learning, executive education, and programs around financial literacy. I am always open to discussing potential consulting projects in the above or adjacent areas!
Please reach out on LinkedIn or at email@example.com. If I am not able to help, I will do my best to refer you someone you can, and/or share resources that can provide direction.
I also offer the following workshop for institutions.
🌟 Alive Online Learning
COVID-19 led educational institutions to transition all teaching and learning online, but educators are still under-equipped to deal with disengagement in online learning, low participation in live sessions, lacking a sense of community and limited experiential learning.
The Alive Online Learning workshop is for educators and instructors who want to level up the effectiveness and engagement in their teaching. Through modeling and on-the-spot practice, this immersive experience walks through course design, session design and out-of-class activities that can lead to high participation and interaction. It helps foster a culture of experimentation and collaboration amongst educators, and employs tried-and-tested tools to enable experiential, peer-led, and practical learning. Importantly, it shows how creating norms, ethical practices and agreements for the community is the underpinning of any successful learning experience.
Example of Setting Norms in the Online Class, by Prof. Todd Jick & Aditi Parekh
- Between 2 hours to 6 hours
- Facilitated online
- Require a minimum group size of 10 for an organisational training
- Can be widely customised based on institutional needs. To learn more, please write in at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who this is for
- Schools, universities, or training organisations that want to improve their online course design and teaching methods
- Edtech startups who work with informal or peer instructors, and wants to train & retain them in the long run
- L&D, HR or People Ops leader who designs organisational learning for their teams